Last Updated: May28, 2020
Dial EnSearch Inc provides a national service directory for the transportation industry with advertising and marketing services for advertisers (“Advertisers”) and other business (“Vendors”) providing road service, repair facilities, towing service, cross docking, insurance, jobs, classifieds, professional services and other transportation related services or locations across the United States. Our services are organized to provide a searchable online business directory allowing users to access Vendor information from companies offering services, including Advertiser listings and information from Advertisers. The services include the website (including the mobile or desktop site, the “Site”) at www.dialenesearch.com(collectively, the “Services”).
Dial EnSearch Inc is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features/register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at in**@di**********.com
This policy describes what information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our Site or use our Services, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
- This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Site
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Site or in connection with the Services.
- In e-mail, SMS/text, MMS and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
2. We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site or Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e- mail address or telephone number (including mobile telephone numbers) (collectively, “personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your company or employer name or job title; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site or other Services and usage details, including but not limited to: Internet Protocol (IP) address, web pages requested, referring web page, browser used, date and time.
- About your physical location as provided by you or your device. We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site or other Services
- From your device.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, Advertisers or Vendors.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of subscribing to the Services, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries, saved vendors, notes and calls on the Site.
- Information you enter into our Site about your activities so that we can provide Service to you.
- You also may provide information to be published, displayed or transmitted (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “Interactive Content”). Your Interactive Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk; we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your Interactive Content. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that Interactive Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
4. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information that helps us to improve our Site and Services and to deliver better and more personalized future services.
- Information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, or recognize you when you return to our Site. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons . Pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
5. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or Services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your use of the Services, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
6. We may collect and disclose anonymous and aggregated information about our users, and other information that does not identify any individual, without restriction for the purposes of product research, to improve our Service, and for other commercial purposes.
7. We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or the safety of our customers, others or us. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
8. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. Please note that some parts of this site may then be inaccessible or not function properly with disabled cookies.
- You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at in**@di**********.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. At your request we can disable your account, however in some cases your personal information may not be completely removed. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your Interactive Content from the Site, copies of your Interactive Content may remain viewable in cached, archived and active pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users.
9. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Our Terms require you to agree to be responsible for use of our Services via your account. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.